What can EFT be used for?
EFT can help with many different issues , such as
· Phobias, such as fear of heights, flying, driving, enclosed spaces, etc.
· Depression, anxiety and fear
· Anger issues
· Emotional trauma from abuse (physical, sexual or mental) or war experience
· Self confidence issues
· Addictions such as eating, drinking alcohol and smoking
Clients often find that physical problems decrease or totally disappear with tapping, as they clear underlying emotional issues.
The list of problems/issues, where EFT may help is vast, the above mentioned ones are just some examples.
What are the advantages of EFT
There are many benefits from learning EFT
- It has no side effects
- It often works when nothing else does
- It is a positive experience
- Retraumatising is avoided (retraumatising can sometimes be a problem in conventional counseling, especially where a person changes practitioner and needs to go through the trauma again in order to explain)
- It can be easily learned and self-applied (however, some cases are more severe and require an experienced practitioner)
- It is often quicker than other complementary therapies and generally gives long lasting relief from symptoms